Matacryl PS Protective Waterproofing System
Matacryl PS is a waterproof coating system utilizing PUMA membrane technology to protect concrete structures and substructures, both exposed and covered or backfilled. Matacryl
PS consists of a primer base with a Matacryl membrane layer for waterproofing and impact protection. On applications where the surface will be left exposed, Matacryl STC may be used for protection against UV degradation.
- Spray application option for overhead and vertical applications
- Rapid setting, even in extreme conditions allows for in plant or field application in all climates, seasons and geographies
- High-abrasion and chemical resistance protects substrates in dry, damp and wet conditions
- Precast highway dividers, concrete utility fixtures, and other infrastructure elements that require waterproofing and protection from the ingress of salt, chemicals and other contaminants
- Cut and cover tunnels
- Precast and cast in place concrete bridge components
- Earth-filled overpass bridges
- Certain below grade waterproofing applications
For more information on global installations of Matacryl PS systems, visit matacryl.com.